The OLD SCHOOL STYLE of drawing and rendering is still ALIVE!
RENDERING EYE POPPING REFLECTIONS:
With so many tutorials focusing on digital illustration, learn what it feels like to connect and experience drawing the right way! With real tools. Just remember. Creating art by hand is a relationship between the mediums and your wild imagination!
In this course I will help you develop the skills to render a car by hand on paper by giving you feedback on your work. You watch the videos, practice the techniques and upload your results for review. You will also be able to see all results and feedback of all other course members so we can all learn from each other as well.
There is only a limited number of seats available so hit enroll to claim your seat now. Don’t miss this opportunity to get personal feedback on your work!
CLICK BELOW TO SIGNUP!
This course will walk you through the entire process of rendering eye popping reflections on concept car with traditional mediums in 3 STEPS. You’ll also receive practice assignments along the way for each step that will help you build up to the final rendering.
Drawing by hand is a critical relationship between the mediums and your wild imagination. You’ll learn some of the tricks, techniques, and even SECRETS that have been used to help designers create stunning, stylized photo renderings in real time.
The video is captured in brilliant HD 1080p format
1. Course Introduction
2. Understanding Reflections
3. Process Overview In 10X Speed
4. Step 1: Establishing Your Line Drawing
5. Step 1B: Sketch Method 1 – Using Underlays – Assignment 1
6. Step 1C: Sketch Method 2 – Using Underlays – Assignment 2
7. Step 1D: Sketch Method 3 – Sketching Reflections – Assignment 3
8. Step 2A: Rendering Form And Skytones Using Pastels – Assignment 4
9. Step 2B: Detailing And Refinements Using Verithin Pencils – Assignment 5
10. Step 2C: Using Markers And French Curves For Further Refinements – Assignment 6
11. Step 3: Finishing Touches With Gouache Paints – Assignment 7
Templates For Course
1. Rendering Cheat Sheet
2. High Resolution Images Of Final Rendering
3. Step 1B Underlay Template
4. Step 1C Underlay Template
5. Step 1D Reflections Template
1. Gouache Paints – Permanent White Or Similar
2. Olive Green,Light Green, And Black Marker
3. 11X17 Or 8.5 X 11 Laser Copy Paper Or Marker Paper
4. Black Verithin Pencil
5. French Curves
6. Number 2 Round Brush
7. Small Box Set Of Pastels
Please be sure to buy the proper materials for this course. Though it is not completely necessary for you to purchase the exact materials, doing so will only help your final result look similar to the sketch being presented.